Welcome to Galaxy Tyres & Oil Website!
A warranty is an assurance by the manufacturer on the quality that defines the period of time within which they would either repair or replace the products, if they have any sign of defects due to materials or workmanship.
The duration of the limited warranty of the tyres is specifically mentioned by each manufacturer, which could range from few months to several years from the date of purchase.
7 Days or 500 KM (which ever comes first) Service Warranty will be applicable from the date of service execute.
1. As per the terms and conditions of sale, customer purchases products and services from galaxytyreshop.com with respect to the terms and conditions of ‘Customer’s Order’ and ‘Order Confirmation.
2. By choosing to purchase products and services from galaxytyreshop.com, Customer accepts that the website content, text, price list, items description, or other product literature showcased on the galaxytyreshop.com website serves the purpose of inviting to purchase and not any offer or bind obligates galaxytyreshop.com to sell the product to the customer.
3. Unless and until the terms and conditions are acknowledged in written by customer or authorized representative of the customer, and galaxytyreshop.com, no kind of variation shall be considered in the conditions and shall not be considered as agreed to be binding.
4. Employees or agents of galaxytyreshop.com are not authorized to present any kind of information related to the company, product or product parts unless it is authorized by galaxytyreshop.com.
5. galaxytyreshop.com will ensure that no error, miscommunication or misrepresentation occurs from their side, however, in case of any typo errors, clerical mistakes, other errors, or omitted errors in sales literature, products and service prices, content of the website, invoicing details, other documentations, product information published by galaxytyreshop.com, shall be subject to the correction without liability on the part of galaxytyreshop.com
1. Any order placed by the customer shall not be considered as completely processed by galaxytyreshop.com until the ‘Order Confirmation’ is received from the Customer.
2. Customer will be responsible for ensuring that the order details are correct and properly submitted by the Customer and providing any additional information required by galaxytyreshop.com related to the products or services so that galaxytyreshop.com can process the order within the timeline and contact customer in case required as per terms and conditions.
3. The quality of the product and quantity will be as per the standard details provided in the Order Confirmation.
4. galaxytyreshop.com holds complete right and authority to change the product, specifications, pricing, (if the details of such specifications of the products or services are mentioned in the order confirmation or otherwise) designs, or description without any notice. galaxytyreshop.com has the sole right to also change the terms and conditions depending on changes in the laws.
5. Any order placed by the customer shall not be liable for cancelled automatically by galaxytyreshop.com until a written confirmation is received from the customer. Otherwise, the customer will have to indemnify galaxytyreshop.com for all the losses including the loss of profit, labor, materials, shipment, damages, charges, and other expenses as a result of the cancellation.
6. No additional discounts or offer will be applicable on galaxytyreshop.com website tyre price.
1. The price of products and services listed on the website galaxytyreshop.com and order confirmation will be decided by Galaxy Tyres Tyres and Oil. If there is no price quoted in the order confirmation then the price list defined on the website galaxytyreshop.com at the date & time of order confirmation will be considered as per the terms.
2. galaxytyreshop.com holds the complete right and authority to change the products and services prices listed on the website:
3. The increase in price can be due to any uncontrollable circumstances like fluctuation in forex, currency regulations, change in duties, labor cost increase, improper data or cost calculation of manufacturer.
4. Changes in the quantity, quality, specifications and delivery of the product ordered by the customer
5. The standard tax of Value Added Tax (VAT) has been introduced in UAE since 1 January 2018. Due to the VAT introduction, all the goods and services supplied to the customer will be charged on standard rate of 5%. Products sold on galaxytyreshop.com will be charged VAT wherever required.
1. With reference to any written communication between galaxytyreshop.com and the customer, galaxytyreshop.com will be entitled for full payment for the products and services on the same day when the order confirmation is received. galaxytyreshop.com will have the right to debit the credit/debit card of the customer for the full payment against the products or services on the same day of order confirmation or after that date.
2. The customer will be liable to make the payment for the products & services on the date of Order Confirmation. galaxytyreshop.com will be entitled to recover the payment for the goods, products and services even if the product may not have been delivered or delivery is in process or product is not passed to the customer. The payment time will be the crucial part of the contract, and electronic receipts will be provided for the successful payment orders.
3. In the case where customer fails to make the payment for the products & services by the due date and time mentioned in the order confirmation or the payment is declined by the issuer of the customer’s credit/debit card bank , then galaxytyreshop.com will have no option and without any biasness or prejudice, galaxytyreshop.com will have the right to:
3.1 Cancel the order and reject the order delivery to the customer
3.2 Choose a suitable payment mode for the supply of products & services or supplied goods & services under another transaction or contract between the customer and galaxytyreshop.com, and
3.3 Shall hold the right to charge the customer with ‘Customer Fees’ for both, before and after the changes in the decision, on the unpaid amount with additional 2% per month (part of the month shall also be considered as full month for the purpose of calculation) until the full amount is paid to galaxytyreshop.com
1. As per the order confirmation received from the customer, galaxytyreshop.com will Reserve the products or cater the installation services at their service center located in Mussafah 32/1 Abu Dhabi, UAE or any other address as suggested by the customer and approved by galaxytyreshop.com
If the customer does not claim the product or if the information provided by the customer is incorrect or inadequate to reserve the product or services, then galaxytyreshop.com will have no other option and without any biasness or prejudice, it shall:
1.1 Hold the products until the complete information is received and charge the customer with storage charges; or
1.2 Sell the products inclusive of all charges including the storage charges, selling expenses and any excess prices that would account to the customer as a result of the return.
1.3 Products will be returned to the manufacturer or supplier and the cost for the return shall be added to the customer account
1. galaxytyreshop.com holds the complete right and authority to grant refund the amount of products and services to the customer or not. In case the refund is granted but certain charges are incurred by galaxytyreshop.com in getting the refund then such charges will be deducted from the customer.
The material on this site is the property of Galaxy Tyres and Oil. This site and all content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed in any way, or used for the creation of derivative works without Galaxy Tyres and Oil prior written consent, except that you may view, copy and print one copy of material and graphics solely on your computer and for your personal, non-commercial use of this Web site.
This permission is conditioned on not modifying the content displayed on this site, keeping intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and acceptance of any terms, conditions, and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set out in this site. Despite the foregoing, any software and other materials from this site with their own license terms, conditions, and notices will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.